Thursday, April 17, 2014

Spring A La Mode: Spring Look Using The Too Faced A La Mode Eyes Palette

Spring 2014 just got better with the Too Faced Spring A La Mode Eyes Palette. The perfect little palette for spring looks. This palette can pull off so many different looks whether it be for day or night.


What I Used In The Video:

Face:
Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm
Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation 6.5
Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Powder
Sleek Form Palette (Bronzer)
MAC Pinch O' Peach Blush
St. Tropez in A La Mode Eyes Palette (Highlighter)

Eyes:
Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eye Primer Potion
Too Faced A La Mode Eyes Palette
Cannes
Soleil
Cote d'Azur
St. Tropez
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes Mascara
Ardell Babies Lashes

Lips:
Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Naked
Urban Decay Ultranourishing Lipgloss in Naked



Please follow me!!

Sign up for my free emails

Connect with me! :)


Email Me (Business Inquiries Only)


My website with AMAZING tutorials and articles on makeup & skin!


If you've read all this, thank you! I appreciate each one of your support! I read each comment and try to respond the best I can :)

List in the comments the types of blogs you would like to see!

xoxo


Violett


No comments:

Post a Comment