Saturday, April 26, 2014

Spring Bridal Makeup Trend 2014 Colored Lids Using Dinair Airbrush

This year there are a lot of new Spring Bridal Trends and this is one of my favorites. It's using color on the lids. It is a different look and I think it will look great on any bride.

Skin Prep - Hydrating Toner & Shine Free Primer

Foundation - Natural Beige

Concealer - add a drop of Vanilla to your foundation shade

Brows - Blonde

Eye Look

City Lights - Upper lid up into the crease
Add Orchid Plum, Deep Purple and Ruby Red to the color in your cup - On upper lid staying under the crease
Add more Deep Purple - Center of lower lid
MAC Smut e/s - Line top lash line
MAC Star Violet e/s - Inner corner of lower lash line
MAC Smut - Outter corner of lower lash line meeting up to Star Violett
Mascara - NYX ZaZaZu P.S. I don't really like this.Was waiting on a shipment of Aqua Smoky Lash
Kiss Lashes - Again. Not liking these. Waiting on my shipment. Usually use Ardell Demi Wispies.

Cheeks

Peach Beige - Blush
Pink Blossom - Highlight

Lips

Bronze Rose & Sassy Pink
Moist and Dewy

Always finish off with your airbrush setting spray to seal everything in.





Please follow me!!

Sign up for my free emails

Connect with me! :)


Email Me (Business Inquiries Only)


My website with AMAZING tutorials and articles on makeup & skin!


If you've read all this, thank you! I appreciate each one of your support! I read each comment and try to respond the best I can :)

List in the comments the types of blogs you would like to see!

xoxo


Violett




No comments:

Post a Comment