Thursday, April 3, 2014

2014 Spring Trend Glowing Skin

2014 Spring Trend Glowing Skin

The Spring trends are here! The trends have been defined and it's always exciting to hear what's coming. I've recently uploaded a blog about them and this video is the first in a series of videos. The Spring Trend series will feature the new looks for this season and how to wear them. Enjoy!

Glowing skin has been a trend for spring and summer for years and I must say it’s my favorite. As our skin matures this look gets harder to pull off. This can be done on anyone though. I love this innocent look that says, “And I didn’t even try…”

How To Get This Look:

You'll need a sheer foundation, tinted moisturizer or either of these with a touch of radiance. Some great products would be the NARS Sheer Glow Foundation or the NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer or Laura Mercier’s Tinted Moisturizer Illuminating.

There’s a bunch of new products hitting the market because of this trend. The newest ones are primers that have a radiant glow to them. You can put these on under your foundation or mix them in your foundation. I’ve heard some great reviews on the Burberry Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid Base but it’s quite pricey. For a lower price-point you could get the Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Radiance.

What I Used In The Video:

Face: 
Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm
Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation 6.5
Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Powder
MAC Pro Sculpting Creme In Copper Beach
NYX Cream Blush in Tea Rose
NARS Illuminator in Orgasm

Eyes:  
MAC Cream Colour Base in Shell
MAC Cream Colour Base in Bronze
Tarte Brow Mouse in Medium Brown
Tarte Lights, Camera, Action Mascara

Lips: 
Clinique Chubby Stick in Bountiful Blush




I love seasonal trends. You can never tell what each season will bring and I get really excited when looks evolve and change. I’ll be doing a video showing how to do a few of these trends so if you want more detail you can be keeping an eye out for that.


Please follow me!! 

Sign up for my free emails: http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=wgzkmmqab&p=oi&m=1117107086550&sit=w85edzvib&f=e325a858-2e56-4bd8-bf5e-74788e4a63ef

Connect with me! :)

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beauty-By-Violett/348900801793494
Twitter:http://www.twitter.com/BeautyByViolett
My 2nd blog: http://www.facetofacewithviolett.blogspot.com

Business Inquiries Only: 
info@facetofacewithviolett.com

My website with AMAZING tutorials and articles on makeup & skin!
http://www.facetofacewithviolett.com

If you've read all this, thank you! I appreciate each one of your support! I read each comment and try to respond the best I can :)

List in the comments the types of blogs you would like to see!

xoxo


Violett

No comments:

Post a Comment