Thursday, December 3, 2015

Romantic Winter Bridal Dinair Airbrush Makeup Tutorial

This winter bridal makeup tutorial features a modern twist on a classic bridal look for this season. Classic winged eyeliner paired with a red lip make this look elegant. Layered, glistening shades of bronze, gold and rose gold make this look original and interesting.



What I used in this video

Eyes:

-Unbelievable
- Unpredictable
- Unleashed
- Uninhibited
- Unlocked
- Unedited


Lips:



Check out my Online Store to purchase the makeup I used in this video for yourself!



Please follow me!!

Connect with me! :)






Email Me (Business Inquiries Only)



My website with AMAZING tutorials and articles on makeup & skin or book your wedding makeup & hair services today!



If you've read all this, thank you! I appreciate each one of your support! I read each comment and try to respond the best I can :)



List in the comments the types of blogs you would like to see!

XO Violett


Photos







17 comments:

  1. Very much useful blog on beauty and tips to maintain our beauty.This is the one of the best article I have read in recent days.Keep update and share your ideas..
    best bridal makeup in vizag
    bridal makeup packages in visakhapatnam

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome post presented by you..your writing style is fabulous and keep update with your blogs.
    Beauty Parlour in Visakhapatnam
    airbrush makeup service in vizag
    airbrush makeup in vizag

    ReplyDelete

  3. good post. I just read your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Keep update with your blogs..
    bridal makeup services in vizag
    best bridal makeup in vizag
    airbrush makeup in visakhapatnam

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work. http://hairstylesg.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog.
    Best Beauty Parlour in Vizag
    Beauty Parlour in Vizag
    tattoo parlour in vizag
    best tattoo parlours in visakhapatnam

    ReplyDelete
  6. "This entire post absolutely ROCKS! Thank you for all the hard work you put into it. It really shows.
    airbrush makeup"
    Best airbrush makeup
    Best airbrush makeup kit
    Airbrush makeup machine
    "
    Airbrush makeup reviews"
    "
    Makeup"
    "
    Read more"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog.That is very interesting; you are a very skilled blogger. I have shared your website in my social networks! A very nice guide.
    bridal makeup services in vizag
    best bridal makeup in vizag

    ReplyDelete
  8. that was really nice blog what you shared..that collection gives good information..keep update with your blogs..
    Unisex saloon in vizag

    ReplyDelete

  9. good post. I just read your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Keep update with your blogs..
    Bridal makeup services in Hyderabad
    best beauty parlour in hyderabad for bridal makeup

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, This is a good post, indeed a great job. You must have done good research for the work, I appreciate your efforts..
    keratin treatments in visakhapatnam
    keratin treatments in vizag

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice blog.Very much useful blog on beauty and tips to maintain our beauty..Keep update and share your ideas..
    makeup artists in vizag
    makeup studio in vizag

    ReplyDelete
  12. your blog collections is very useful to bridal ,thanks sharing useful blog
    Best Beauty parlour in vijayawada
    makeup services in vijayawada

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice information I really loved your best representation. I am also searching for best Beauty parlour in hyderabad for the one. Suggest the best one. Am waiting for your reply.

    ReplyDelete