Thursday, April 30, 2015

Guilded Smoke Dinair Airbrush Makeup Tutorial

This Dinair Airbrush Tutorial features a beautiful, smokey brown eye with the classic cat eyeliner. I've paired it with an ombre red lip. This look is inspired by a picture on Pinterest. I just love this look. It is versatile enough to wear during the day or evening and would be perfect for bridal.



Inspiration Picture




Guilded Smoke Dinair Airbrush Makeup Tutorial



What I used in this video

Eyes:

Dinair Soft Brown
Dinair Island Sands
Dinair Medium Brown
Dinair Dark Brown
Urban Decay Perversion Super-Saturated Waterproof Cream Liner
Urban Decay Cannonball Ultra Waterproof MascaraUrban Decay Naked Palette
- Buck
- Smog
Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Eyeliner in Black Velvet
Red Cherry 507 Lashes

Cheeks:
Temptu Nude Pink
Temptu Pale Pink
Dinair Hug Me

Lips:

Temptu Peony Pink
Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip Pencil #9C
Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip Pencil #10C
MAC Viva Glam I Lipstick
MAC Victoriana Lipstick

Check out my website to purchase the Dinair Airbrush Makeup I used in this video for yourself!
http://www.facetofacewithviolett.com/store.html


Please follow me!!

Connect with me! :)





Email Me (Business Inquiries Only)


My website with AMAZING tutorials and articles on makeup & skin or book your wedding makeup & hair services today!


If you've read all this, thank you! I appreciate each one of your support! I read each comment and try to respond the best I can :)


List in the comments the types of blogs you would like to see!

XO Violett


Photos






4 comments:

  1. This content is written very well. Your use of formatting when making your points makes your observations very clear and easy to understand. Thank you. Airbrush Makeup reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. The site is really beneficial for everyone to know about this topic. Promote Your Blog Content With Your Existing Audience I want to introduce you to a fundamentally more interesting way to promote blog. topp Instagram vekst tjeneste Oslo

    ReplyDelete
  3. "This entire post absolutely ROCKS! Thank you for all the hard work you put into it. It really shows.
    airbrush makeup"
    Best airbrush makeup
    Best airbrush makeup kit
    Airbrush makeup machine
    "
    Airbrush makeup reviews"
    "
    Makeup"
    "
    Read more"

    ReplyDelete
  4. The article was up to the point and described the information about education and learning. Thanks to blog author for wonderful and informative post. Tanning Salon in Boca Raton

    ReplyDelete