Sunday, March 2, 2014

My Graduation Party Makeup Tutorial

This look is the look I wore to my graduation party. I wanted to get a really sultry, smoked out eye but spice it up with a shimmery, brown pigment. I love this look and am going to do more looks soon using pigments.

Face: 
Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Oil-Free
MAC Moisture Rich Foundation NW30
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Honey
Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Powder
MAC Shadester Sculpting Powder
MAC Blush in Peach Twist
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Cheek Glow in Gold

Eyes:  
Urban Decay Anti-Aging Primer Potion
Lorac Pro Palette
- Taupe & Mauve
-Sable
- Espresso
- Cream
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
Makeup Geek Pigment in Blitz
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Tarte Brow Mouse in Medium Brown
Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
Ardell Wispies Lashes

Lips: 
MAC Lip Pencil in Whirl
Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss in Pink Gold

Join my Facebook Group and send me your requests at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Beauty-By-Violett/348900801793494


Follow me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/ViolettVolk





xo Violett





No comments:

Post a Comment