Thursday, February 16, 2012

Get fuller looking lips in 3 easy steps. This tutorial will walk you through how to get fuller looking lips.
 
All the products I used can be purchased at a discount on my site at: www.beautybyviolett.com. 

FREE $20 Gift Card To Beauty By Violett - To enter become a subscriber to my website by visiting: https://app.expressemailmarketing.com/Survey.aspx?SFID=128841. Gift card will be given out on Monday, February 20th. Gift card drawing each week for members!


Products Used:



MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW30
Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip 1C
MAC Pink Nouveau Lipstick
MAC Partial To Pink Cremesheen Lipgloss
 
Before


After



1 comment:

  1. Nice tutorial!

    I have a boticca.com giveaway on my blog.. it would mean a lot if you visit my blog and check it out! See you there :)

    You are one step away from winning $100! Click the link below to enter my giveaway! :)
    Enter boticca.com giveaway, win $100
    ♥ www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com

    ReplyDelete