Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Dark Purple Smoky Eye

For this tutorial, I wanted to do an easy version of a smoky eye.  I used different shades of purple to create this look.  I kept the rest of the face very soft, bronzy  cheek and mauve lip.
 
All the products I used can be purchased at a discount on my site at: www.beautybyviolett.com. 

FREE $20 Gift Card To Beauty By Violett - To enter become a subscriber to my website by visiting: https://app.expressemailmarketing.com/Survey.aspx?SFID=128841. Gift card will be given out on Monday, February 27th. Gift card drawing each week for members!



Products Used:



Face: 

Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in #165

NARS Loose Powder in Desert
Make Up For Ever HD Concealer in #350

MAC Blush in Gingerly
Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Deep Chocolate
MAC Skinfinish in Gold Deposit



Eyes:  


MAC Sketch e/s
MAC Nocturnelle e/s
MAC shale e/s
MAC Shroom e/s
MAC Kohl Pencil in Smolder
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner

Make Up For Ever Aqua Smoky Lash Mascara
Ardell Demi Wispies



Lips: 
 
Bobbi Brown Desert Rose Lip Color
Make Up For Ever Lab Shine #D10



No comments:

Post a Comment