Sunday, November 30, 2014

Every Day/Bridal Makeup Tutorial - Bare Minerals Magic Act

This tutorial features an every day makeup look using the Bare Minerals Magic Act Palette. This would also be perfect for bridal. The Magic Act Palette has a great assortment of matte and shimmer shades. It also has blushes, a highlighter and a bronzer. 


Magic Act Every Day/Bridal Makeup Tutorial





What I Used In The Video:


Face:
Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
Make Up For Ever HD Foundation #145
Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Powder
Temptu S/B Foundation in Sand (Concealer)
Bare Minerals Blush in Indecent Proposal
Bare Minerals Highlighter in The Premier

Brows:
MAC Brun e/s

Eyes:
Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eye Primer Potion
Magic Act Palette:
Shazam
Fortune
Ah-Ha
Pumped
Forshadow
Celebrate
Liner:MAC Teddy Eye Kohl
Make Up For Ever Aqua Smoky Lash Mascara

Lips:
MAC Lip Pencil in Whirl
Smashbox Lipstick in Fig


Please follow me!!



Connect with me! :)







Email Me (Business Inquiries Only)





My website with AMAZING tutorials and articles on makeup & skin!





If you've read all this, thank you! I appreciate each one of your support! I read each comment and try to respond the best I can :)



List in the comments the types of blogs you would like to see!

XO Violett



xoxo

Violett

No comments:

Post a Comment