Thursday, May 22, 2014

Spring Into Summer Tropical Look

This look is a Summer look that is very tropical, shimmery, and glowy. I used a mixture of shimmery opal, rose and bronze to create a look that reminds me of a Summer sunset.

What I Used In The Video:

Face:
Temptu SB Foundation in Sand (Foundation)
Dinair Glamour Foundaton in Bronze (Bronzer)
Dinair Light Mauve (Blush)
Dinair Glamour White (Highlighter)
Dinair Pink Blossom (Highlighter)

Eyes:
Dinair Light Smoke (Brows)
Dinair Opal White
Temptu Rose Effects
Dinair Light Bronze
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Naked 2 Palette
- Verve
- Chopper
MAC Brun e/s
Stila Stay All Day Volumizing Waterproof Mascara
Lashes - Ardell Demi Wispies

Lips:
Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip Lip Pencil #1C
Bobbi Brown Lip Color in Pale Pink
MAC Lip Gloss in Underage





Please follow me!!

Sign up for my free emails

Connect with me! :)


Email Me (Business Inquiries Only)


My website with AMAZING tutorials and articles on makeup & skin!


If you've read all this, thank you! I appreciate each one of your support! I read each comment and try to respond the best I can :)

List in the comments the types of blogs you would like to see!

xoxo
Violett



No comments:

Post a Comment