Saturday, September 7, 2013

Fall Trend Cranberry & Gold

This look features a fall trend....Cranberry & Golds. I love these colors for Fall. I've chosen to use the Lorac Pro Palette because it's soooo great for Fall looks. I also paired this with a darker lip which I love for this season. One more look coming up using this palette! Great palette for your money!

Face: 
MAC Mineralize Rich Foundation NW30
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Honey
NYX HD Studio Finishing Powder
MAC Bronzing Powder in Bronze
Tarte Blush in Peaceful
MAC Skinfinish in Gold Deposit

Eyes:  
Lorac Behine The Scenes Eye Primer
Lorac Pro Palette
- Mauve
-Garnet
-Taupe
-Cream
-Gold
-Deep Purple
MAC False Lashes Waterproof Mascara
Ardell Demi Babies Lashes

Lips: 
MAC Fire Sign Lipstick

Join my Facebook Group and send me your requests at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Beauty-By-Violett/348900801793494


Follow me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/ViolettVolk



Comment to ask for a request!


xo Violett


No comments:

Post a Comment