Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My Dinair Airbrush Birthday Look

This look is super special because I wore it on my birthday this year. It's really smoky, sultry and sexy. Shimmery, smoky eyes paired with dusty pink lips is the perfect combination and the pairing makes this look super hot!

Face:
Dinair Shine Free
Dinair Golden Tan
NARS Creamy Radiant Concealer in Honey
Makeup For Ever HD Powder

Cheeks:
Dinair Sassy Pink (Blush)
Dinair Soft Brown & Fawn Brown (Bronzer)
Dinair Fawn Brown (Contour)
Dinair Rose Gold & Opal White (Highlight)

Eyes:  
Dinair Deep Purple(2 drops), Dinair Ruby Red(2 drops), Dinair Opal White & Dinair Silver
Dinair Onyx Black, Dinair Lt Bronze & Dinair Topaz
Dinair Lt Bronze, Dinair Topaz(2 drops) & Opal White
MAC Superslick Liquid Eyeliner in On The Hunt
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
MAC False Lashes Waterproof Mascara
Ardel Demi Wispies Lashes

Brows:
Dinair Light Smoke

Lips: 
Dinair Sassy Pink(2 drops) & Opal White
Moist & Dewy

Join my Facebook Group and send me your requests at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Beauty-By-Violett/348900801793494

Follow me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/ViolettVolk


Send a request directly to me 

xo Violett




No comments:

Post a Comment