Friday, July 19, 2013

Simple Traditional Bridal

This look is a traditional bridal look featuring a smoky eye and glowy skin. The products I used are the products I use on clients and in my experience, are most common and have the best outcome. I also talk about making your look last throughout the occasion and making the most of your photos. 

Face: 
Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Oil-Free
Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation #165
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Honey
NYX HD Studio Finishing Powder
MAC Sculpting Powder in Shadester
NARS Blush in Orgasm
MAC Iridescent Loose Powder in Silver Dusk
MAC Shadester Pro Sculpting Powder
Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray

Eyes:  
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original
MAC Woodwinked e/s
MAC Texture e/s
MAC Bronze e/s
MAC Brule e/s
MAC Brun e/s
MAC Dipdown Fluidline
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
NARS Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara
Ardell Demi Wispies

Lips: 
Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip Liner #1C
Bobbi Brown Lip Color in Pale Pink
Bobbi Brown Rich Color Gloss in Pink Gold

Join my Facebook Group and send me your requests at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Beauty-By-Violett/348900801793494

Follow me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/ViolettVolk


Comment to ask for a request!

xo Violett



No comments:

Post a Comment