Saturday, March 9, 2013

Speckled Eyeliner Makeup Tutorial


This look is using a new technique called Speckled Eyeliner. It is really an original look and something fun to try out. 

To purchase any of the products used at a discount visit: www.4everyoungcosmetics.com.

Products Used:

Face: 
Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm
Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation
Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light To Medium Bisque
MAC Blot Powder in Medium
Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Deep Chocolate
NARS Torrid Blush
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Pink Porcelain

Eyes:  
Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion
MAC Shroom e/s
MAC Malt e/s
MAC Soft Brown e/s
MAC Texture e/s
MAC Corduroy e/s
MAC Brule e/s
MAC Fluidline in Blactrack 
NARS Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara

Lips: 
Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip Waterproof Lip Liner #9C
MAC Lipstick Viva Glam I

Join my Facebook Group and send me your requests at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Beauty-By-Violett/348900801793494

Follow me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/ViolettVolk



Send a request directly to me 
xo Violett




3 comments:

  1. melissa e a loja, não vai voltar? abriu outra? e meus produtos vou receber?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa, I feel I'm still waiting for the things I've ordered, if your suppliers you cheated, you still can send me, I have paid. I want to know something, if my name is on the list to receive the goods that you have not sent ok please contact me thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, it is not right to block my comments YOUTUBE nom if you give me an answer always write, I HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW WHERE ARE THE PRODUCTS THAT I BOUGHT WITH YOU, I HAVE PAID ME MY MONEY OR THE RIDAI me informed about the PRODUCTS, YOU CONTINUE ON THE INTERNET TO MAKE YOUR VIDEO AS IF NOTHING HAD. THERE ARE YOU IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD THAT ARE waitin THE GOODS, FROM A SATISFAZIONE TO PERSONS WHO HAVE TRUST YOU, NOT JUST THAT INVOLVES SO YOU, THANKS

    ReplyDelete