Thursday, January 10, 2013

Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm Review

This is a review of the Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm.


A five-in-one beauty balm that minimizes pores, lines, wrinkles, and redness instantly and gives you significantly firmer, more-lifted skin in eight weeks. Blur flaws in seconds and get serious antiaging benefits in just eight weeks. This lightweight, velvety, oil-free miracle works instantly and over the long term. Naked Skin Beauty Balm is invisible on your skin (zero rub-off): the universal shade glides on and dries down to a translucent, flawless finish that works on most skintones. While many beauty balms are tinted to provide coverage, Naked Skin diffuses light with high-tech pigments to give you amazing, natural, naked-looking skin that keeps getting better every week. Unlike a lot of beauty balms, Naked Skin delivers measurable antiaging benefits—and the claims to prove it. 

I love this product. It isn't what you'd normally think a beauty balm would be like because it doesn't have different shades. It does, however, do everything it says it does. It feels balmy but dries down to an even finish. It's almost transparent but when I applied it, it evened out my skin tone, hydrated and diffused the look of my fine lines.
This worked great as a primer and took out 2 of my normal steps. It hydrated and primed. It made my skin feel great and also made it look amazing. It was more vibrant and less red.

This sells for $34 which is the same price as most high-end primers but it also acts as a moisturizer and an anti-aging product. Way to go Urban Decay! 
To see my entire review click the video below.

Join my Facebook Group and send me your requests at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Beauty-By-Violett/348900801793494

Follow me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/ViolettVolk



Send a request directly to me 
xo Violett



1 comment:

  1. Melissa, I want to enter into an agreement with you I bought 8 January with you and still have not received anything today is March 15, So either return my money to my paypal account or send me products. Because I trusted you only that she did not answer me, so I have to write this message on your videos. as soon as we solve this problem better I'll leave. if you block my messages as you did before I will rewrite it before. I think both do not want this hassle


    ReplyDelete