Thursday, September 13, 2012

Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation

Today's review is a new foundation out from Urban Decay called Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup. It seems like nowadays every company is creating their own formulation fit to withstand today's high definition cameras and Naked foundation is no exception.

The foundation comes in a range of 18 colors from a porcelain 0.5 to a deep golden 12. Each shade ending in a ".0" runs warm or yellow-based while those ending in ".5" are cool or pink-based, so there should be a color for nearly anyone! I was personally thrilled to find this out since I seem to have difficulty finding the right pink-based foundations to match my skin.



Another great aspect of Naked Skin? The packaging is fantastic. The product comes in a long, clear plastic bottle which allows you to easily gauge how much you have left, and won’t shatter if you accidentally drop it.
The bottle has a pump, which I always look for when picking a foundation because without a pump, things can get extremely messy and you can waste product. It also comes with a cap, which prevents any accidental squirts in your makeup bag. Last but not least, like all Urban Decay products, it’s very aesthetically pleasing.

The wear of this product is amazing. It lasts all day and gives a full even coverage without weighing you down. It feels so light it's as if you're not wearing any makeup. I really think this is comparable to the Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in how it covers but comparable to the Make Up For Ever Face & Body Liquid Makeup in how light it feels.


As far as the price goes, the product retails for $38. This would be considered a high-end product with a price to match. Many people say this is a con but I don't agree. I've been paying between $40 and $46 for my foundations and so to me, this product is well priced. If there's any item in your makeup bag that you should be spending more money on it's your foundation. Your foundation is going to mean the difference between flawless looking skin. The canvas is the main and most important part of your makeup look.
With so many great shades, the unique, sleek packaging, the great wear and coverage and the price, I'd give this product a 10 out of 10. If you're looking for the perfect foundation with a full coverage without the heavy feeling, check this product out. I'm very pleased and am making this my new day wear foundation.
Check out my full review below:

Join my Facebook Group and send me your requests athttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Beauty-By-Violett/348900801793494

Follow me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/ViolettVolk

xo Violett & Indica

No comments:

Post a Comment